Come explore the world of stamping with me!

27 December 2009

Cheerleader Bear

While I’m far from a sports buff, I’m pretty sure that the Broncos have a game today, so it seemed like a good time to introduce Cheerleader Bear. Our Build-A-Bear dies are such fun & I’ve been thinking about making her ever since I got the Flower Burst Embosslit. My friend, Rachael, immediately said it looked like a pompom & now I must agree! Stampin’ Up has several “outfits” for our friend the bear & there are more to come in the new mini-catalog. However, I’m kind of fond of this more homemade version.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THERE,
    I'VE FINALLY HAD TIME TO CATCH UP ON THE LAST THREE CARDS. THEY ARE ALL GREAT ! I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE CHRISTMAS ONE. CHEERLEADER IS SOOO CUTE! LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROWS EDITION!
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! And the flower is truly such a great pom-pom. I am glad I thought of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love her. I will have to make one for the Eagles!!

    Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always amazed at what people come up with. This is just so cute and very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!