Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 February 2010

Whimsical Words Sweet Pea


I played around with so many ideas this morning that it sort of surprises me to see such a simple end result. I knew I wanted to play with the Sweet Pea felt again, but didn't have a real focus beyond that. Sometimes the simple solution is the right one though. Of course, I took the opportunity to use my favorite set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, Whimsical Words. I just can't get enough of it & will so miss it when it is gone. Which reminds me! It's almost March & this set (and all the others from the SAB catalog) will only be available until the end of March. We will miss them when they're gone, so make sure to take advantage of these free products while they're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!