Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 January 2014

Mojo Monday 330/ Tall and Skinny Valentine

Whew! It's been approximately forever since I've done a post and I figured there is no time like the present to fix that.  So, here is my version of the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  As a twist, they have declared that the last week of the month will be a "tall and skinny" card.  It's pretty fun to switch things up with a slightly different shape, don't you think?  It still fits in a standard envelope but gives me room to let bits hang off the edge.  Take a look at the scallop circle.  It pops right off the edge but won't interfere with postage.  Perfect.

I'm afraid my photography skills got a bit rusty though.  You really should see this one in person.  It's definitely in the running for my class on the 9th.  I had such fun with the colors and layers for this one.  It was also so great to have the full complement of circle framelits so I could make sure no layer went undone.  There simply isn't a punch that makes the 1 3/4 Circle layer nicely with the XL Scallop Circle Punch.  Never fear though, my circles collection didn't let me down.  Stay tuned for more fun projects--- without having to wait MONTHS in between. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!