Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 April 2014

Duck Baby--- Color Throwdown #286 & Mojo Monday #339

While I'm not out of practice in crafting, I sure am in posting any of my creations.  So I decided to double dip on this one.  It takes inspiration from both the Color Throwdown and Mojo Monday this week.  I was in need of a baby card recently and realized that my huge stash of cards contained not a single one!  It's time to fix that.  The rose bloom makes it impossible to mail except as part of a package, but I think it will typically accompany a gift for the new little person anyway.  Besides, the umbrella makes it a perfect shower card.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little duck and I love the yellow rose...such a pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!