Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 April 2010

Mojo Monday 133/ To the Nines Birthday


Mojo Monday strikes again! This time I got another great excuse to use my To the Nines Specialty paper. I wanted to use it again on this card without feeling like I was using the same color pallet as yesterday & I think I succeeded. Perhaps that will be my goal for the week? Lots of To the Nines with out things feeling the same. This card uses Sage Shadow along with Bravo Burgundy to form a handsome combo. Things felt a bit too plain so I added in backgrounds on the Bravo Burgundy using my Color Spritzer Tool. Much better...even if it doesn't show in photography as well as I would like.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by in my Blog..your card is really crisp and beautiful....I have a birthday Candy if you like to see it is in left hand side of my blog...have a great day, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That color combo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!