Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 April 2010

Wanted Buckle/ PPC-CC #6


Imagine my surprise when I checked on PPC for the colors of the week & found that my card from last challenge was the Grand Creation Winner! I was super excited (and still am). On to this week's challenge...
The colors are Dusty Durango, Mellow Moss, & Always Artichoke. I had to look at those a couple of times. It wasn't instant inspiration this go around. Then I remembered the To the Nines Specialty Designer Paper that I bought to make "manly" cards & the tutorial I saw on Splitcoast to make buckle cards. I decided to combine the two and this is the result. The color challenge was an extra challenge because (small confession of a SU demonstrator) I still haven't bought a Dusty Durango ink pad. That's the wonder of markers though; I just inked up using my marker & went to it. I'm very pleased with the result & see more buckle cards in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!