Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 February 2014

Color Throwdown #277

And, here's another contender for class next Sunday.  I went over to the Color Throwdown to see what they were up to this week.  As always, they had an excellent color pallet for me to put to use.  This time around it was Regal Rose, Baked Brown Sugar, and Soft Sky.  I didn't know what I wanted to create, but the Regal Rose made me itch to use my new Spiral Flower die.  There's no way this 3D beauty will make it through the mail on its own, but it is perfect to deliver in person or add to a gift box/bag.  I seem to be using a ton of my framelets this month too.  Each card seems to feature at least one if not more!  My guess is it's the ease that my Magnetic Platform gives me in using them now.  I'm afraid they used to collect a lot of dust because it just wasn't as easy to use them as my punches.  The certainty I get when using my Magnetic Platform changed all that though. It's easy as pie!  Ok, time to remember that this Sunday is focused on more than just crafting.  I think there's a football game of some sort I'm supposed to watch. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Andrea. Love the rolled flower... I also like the tiny scallop edge border. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous texture! And your flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!