Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 May 2011

Elegant Bouquet Embossed Mojo



Happy Monday to all! This week, I'm celebrating a bit of a milestone. The Accidental Stamper reached over 10,000 all time page views last week! :) Thanks to all of you for visiting and taking a look at what I create. It's such fun to share with all of you.

Today, I took another shot at the Double Embossed Technique. Isn't it fun? I just inked up my Elegant Bouquet Folder using my brayer & Versamark ink, ran it through the Big Shot, & embossed with Silver Emboss Powder. Simple, but great! My mom wanted to see how this technique was done and she insists that you must see it in person. And if mom says so...

All of the stamped images for this one are from the Simply Said set--- one of my very favorites. Since it's Monday, the sketch comes from the excellent folks over at Mojo Monday. Must keep it short today, I need to take mom off to the airport. Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors. Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous - thanks for sharing such a great idea. I'll have to give this a try. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love that double embossed technique. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour scheme - great card. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!