Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 May 2011

Double Emboss + Much More



Well, today's card is sort of the opposite of yesterday's. If Monday was a study in simplicity, this one sure has a lot going on! I've been itching to try out the Double Embossing technique ever since I read about it in my demonstrator magazine last week. It's so fun! You ink up one of your embossing folders using a brayer & Versamark. Run it through the Big Shot like normal & then add embossing powder to heat emboss too. For this card, I started with Melon Mambo cardstock, ran it through using the Vintage Wall Paper folder, & added Wild Wasabi embossing powder. Then, I went a little crazy with my new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch & an Occasions Mini catalog. This card showcases all the fun shapes you can make with just one punch! I think it would be fun to create at classes because each one would be so very different. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!