Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 May 2011

On the Grow Flower Mojo/ Mojo Monday 190



Welcome to a brand new week! I so love to start my stamping for the week off with a sketch from the folks over at Mojo Monday. It's just a great way to get everything going. :) This weekend finally felt like summer has found Colorado. We had a lovely day for the Horseshoe Market on Saturday and I was able to plant some flowers yesterday. I think that's why I was in the mood to play with this great little bouquet from On the Grow this morning. I used my Watercolor Crayons to color it in & then used Ultrathick embossing powder & my Versamarker to give the vase depth. Of course, that's kind of hard to see here, but you'll have to check it out at classes this month! My little extras are thanks to the Beautiful Wings & Sweet Buttons Embosslits. It's all simple but fun. Now I'm ready for my week to officially begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!