Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 May 2011

Razzle Dazzle Bird Mojo/ Mojo Monday 193



Wow, it's almost June! For the last sketch of the month the folks over at Mojo Monday always have a Circle or Square challenge. I typically gravitate towards the square & this month was no exception. They did add an extra fun element with the background though. It's made up of a square cut on the diagonals to form four triangles. I then just flipped two pieces of my Blueberry Crisp designer paper before adhering them. Oh, and a tip, try adhering those to a square that's the same size as your original before gluing them down. Otherwise I found I had a hard time getting my spacing just right! The only stamp I used on this card was the one from Razzle Dazzle that matches the pattern on the designer paper. It adds a little something to my bird as well as my little Night of Navy square. Today's the day I start thinking about all my older sets & wondering which ones will appear on the Last Chance List tomorrow. Do you think Razzle Dazzle will be on there? We'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!