Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 May 2011

Moving Truck



I know it's Monday, but I'm not going to even look at the Mojo Monday sketch until tomorrow. There's lots to do on this Memorial Day & I already had this little number ready and waiting. First off, though, may I wish you a happy and safe Memorial Day. I hope we'll all take a moment to remember those for whom today was dedicated. On our European Adventure I was struck by how much more real their war memorials seemed...somehow less forgotten than ours. Let us remember vividly as well.

In addition to the solemn reason behind this long weekend, it's also the start of summer! We kicked it off with a House Warming Party yesterday for our friends. Great fun was had by all. I created this card for them yesterday during our theme class. I never tire of the little Loads of Love set & have such fun loading it up with different bits from the Accessories pack. Too much fun. The colors were also a great fun surprise combo: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, & Bashful Blue. Have fun out there today & I'll try for a late Mojo tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!