Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 May 2011

Fun with Embossing!



It's always such fun to have a new catalog! Today's card features a product line I was super excited to find in the Summer Mini, colored embossing powders! Aren't they fun? Right now they come in Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, & Melon Mambo. I hope that the list expands with the new Idea Book & Catalog. Fingers are crossed. :) Today's card was inspired by a pair of pants worn by a super well dressed three year old in the preschool class I worked with a few weeks ago. I giggled when I saw her pants exactly matched my new embossing color pallet & the Flower Fest stamp set. Too much fun. I kept things super simple this time around & just inked my images using Versamark. Then I embossed using my colored powders. It was like playing with puff paint on T-Shirts! Magic. Next time, I may try mixing in Iridescent Ice powder for a shimmery colored effect. There are lots of possibilities here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!