Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 August 2010

On the Road Turtle


Here's the first attempt at my "on the road challenge". I knew there would be things I would miss, especially big stuff like the Big Shot. I didn't think about all the little things like my grid work pad with a ruler!
Since I'm working with such a small supply of goodies while I travel, I think it's only fair to mention what I would change about the card if I could. For this one, I would add a layer of Whisper White behind the punched Garden Green strips. I just didn't have long enough pieces with me. :) The turtle is stinkin' cute though. I know I'll play with him again soon. Thanks for sticking with me while I try this little experiment. My photos may not be all that since the lamp ect I use when taking those is another thing I take for granted. Just think of how happy I will be to have all of my options back when I return home!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! Cute, Cute! Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!