Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 August 2010

Decor Elements Planner


I'm a little hesitant to post this one since the Decor Elements I used are now retired, but I never seem to give enough attention to the whole line and they are just fabulous! Each year I use the same simple academic calendar to keep my world straight and each year I try to give it a distinct Stampin' Up feel. The first year I tried stamping on the cover using Staz-on which did pretty well. Last year, I took it to the next step & used some of our rub-ons to add flowers. So, it seemed like the logical step to go all out with Decor Elements this year. Why should any part of our day to day lives be completely mundane? I've seen these little guys used on laptops, cars, water bottles (mine has gone through the dishwasher countless times with the Decor Element still happy), and much more. They started out as great wall and frame decorations, but they are great for much more. Check out my Stampin' Up website for the full catalog of Decor Elements. We even have chalk board elements now that you can write on again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!