Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 August 2010

Birthday Bliss Bag


The bag theme continues with this week's PPC Color Challenge. The color choices for this week are: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Mellon Mambo, and Pacific Point. I decided to combine them all together to make this little gift bag. Of course, I find these larger projects a little harder to photograph, but well worth my while.
My multi layered flower comes thanks to the Daisies Big Shot Die and the little accents on the right hand strip are actually from Delightful Decorations. It's always fun to use a stamp set that feels like it should be reserved strictly for the holidays year round. Why Not? I hope you're having as much fun with my experiments in bags as I am!

2 comments:

  1. I love the border punch and the big flower. The pattern paper is awesome too! You rocked this color challenge. Super FAB card.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift bag, Andrea! Gorgeous flower as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!