Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 August 2010

Rocket & Stars

Little boy cards are sometimes a challenge for me, but it's probably just because I don't have a lot of stamps that lend themselves well to these projects. That was one of the reasons I decided I really needed the star punch. It could be used for cards like these, but for others as well. I'm all about versatility. Then, I realized that it actually made much more sense to get the Stars Big Shot Die. It was about the same price, but instead of just one star now I can make four different sizes! Talk about versatile.
I wanted to play around with my stars, so I coated three of them in Versamark and embossed them in either Iridescent Ice or Gold. I also played around with my Versamarker so I could add little bits of gold embossing to my rocket. All the little dots & the port hole are embossed (sort of hard to tell in the photo, sorry!).
Perhaps next time I'll give my rocket some sort of night sky to fly though. Today, Tangerine Tango seemed so perky & like a good fit with my stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!