Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 August 2010

On the Road Challenge


I'm off! My husband is already in North Carolina and I'm all set (I hope) to join him there tomorrow. Then, we'll start the long journey home by car. While we're on this adventure, I've set myself a blog challenge. I grabbed a few stampin' supplies (what would fit in my purse along with a book, camera, etc.) and that will be all I'll have to work with! Three clear mounted sets, two stamp pads (Versamark & Chocolate Chip), a few markers, even fewer punches, and a couple of small wheels. Along with these, I grabbed a few odds and ends that were out on my desk & a sheet protector work of scrap paper. Fingers crossed! I don't make any promises, but I'll do my very best with what I have along. Can't wait to see where this will lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!