Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 February 2011

Sweet Summer White on White Emboss

The Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration set is so cute! I wanted to give it a slightly more elegant look though. I just love the image I used on the background for this card & kept thinking of different ways to do something more with it. Out came my White Craft Ink, White Emboss Powder, and Heat Tool. I love the look of white on white embossing--- it's subtle and striking all at the same time. Oh, and I got to use a brand new toy! I finally got an Embossing Buddy. This little gem gets rid of all the static and moisture that can grab a hold of embossing powder. All you need to do is rub it over the cardstock & then make sure to handle the cardstock with tweezers (or the like). That way you don't put any of the oils from your hand on there. It worked great! There were no little random deposits of embossing powder to be found. I can't wait to try it with black emboss powder. The stray bits of black always drive me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Great color combo! Love the white in white! Another class card I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!