Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 February 2011

Bliss Color Challenge


I am so excited to play with my Bliss Sale-a-Bration set! There are way too many possibilities with this one. I started off by playing with the colors from PPC's color challenge for the week: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, and Old Olive. So many other ideas came to me while making the card though! This tells me you'll see the Bliss set lots between now and the end of SAB in March. The little flowers in the words coordinate with the Razzle Dazzle set, so I know I'll have to use those together. Then, the big design would be so much fun to use in the "black magic" technique. Oh, and I haven't even inked the little bird stamp yet! Getting a new stamp set opens up so many possibilities. :) I can't neglect all my other SAB sets though. It looks like I need to get busy stamping since I have a full work week next week. What a fun dilemma!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get the Bliss set! great job with this week's colors! love the added texture with the paper tearing! Thanks for joining us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Andrea you have completely changed my mind on this set! I didn't know if I would like it, but I do thanks too you. Love that you tore the paper this week to add dimension to you card, the back ground stamping and the little bit of bling. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at PPC.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!