Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 March 2011

Fishes 4 You


Where have I been? Well it wasn't jet-setting, I promise. Nope, I have my posts all lined up for when I'll actually be out of town. Life just got in the way of stamping this week! Or, stamping got in the way of stamping, really. I had some great classes & I've been making cards for the Horseshoe Market in May. However, most of my Horseshoe cards are made from retired goodies or are cards you all have seen before. This one is no exception. You guys have seen my favorite little Ornament Punch fish, but there are a few things I wanted to share about this one. First off, the Bermuda Bay & Crushed Curry textured cardstock come from the Clearance Rack. It's such fun to hop over to shop SU online and find bargains! Just visit my SU site & click on "shop now". I recommend it for getting in your last minute Sale-a-Bration orders. Remember: SAB ends TOMORROW! On Friday it will all be over. Another bit I wanted to point out are the larger Tempting Turquoise circles. They are left over from the great Cheers to You Glitter Window cards we made in class. Using up our left over bits will be the focus of my Quarterly Quarter Party on Sunday. Let me know if you can stop in to make some cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!