Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 September 2011

You just need to see this one in person...



I know that sort of defeats the whole purpose of a blog, but really it looks much better in person! It seems like forever since I've made a card and so I just started to play around with my Faith in Nature stamp set this morning. I'll create a few cards out of the chalked creations I made a bit later. For now though, the embossed leaf image will create an excellent addition to my Fall classes this month. Stamping the background wheel with Cajun Craze & then sponging the edges with Chocolate Chip created a sort of bronze effect on the background piece. The sponged edge of the Brushed Gold piece really makes it pop too. Then, the Chocolate Chip satin ribbon seals the deal with a rich finishing touch. Can you tell, I really like how this one turned out? I hope many of you can check it out in person at our next class. In fact, you'll be able to make one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!