Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 November 2011

Color Throwdown #166: Love Birds



Never fear, there are more Christmas projects to come. However, I wanted to take a little break today to do the Color Throwdown challenge. As part of my return to the wonderful world of stamping, I want to get back into my challenge routine! As soon as I saw the colors for this week were Crumb Cake, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze I thought of the little love birds from Easy Events. There aren't any weddings going on in my world for a bit, so I thought they would make a lovely old time Valentine instead. There's nothing too fancy here although I did use stamps from several sets. It was fun just to play around to see what would work together. I also thought it was a great time to bring out my Victorian Crochet Trim to accent my little birds. We'll enjoy these feathered friends today while the sun still shines & return to wintry thoughts with the snow that's predicted for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!