Come explore the world of stamping with me!

13 November 2011

Not Your Typical Christmas Card/ Color Throwdown #167



I can always count on the folks at the Color Throwdown to provide inspiration. This week's colors (Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, & Riding hood Red) make for a fun Christmas card! I've been wanting to ink up the cute little snowman from the Button Buddies set and this color combo seemed playful enough for him. Of course, it doesn't show well, but I added an extra bit of sparkle by spraying my Pool Party background with Shimmer Mist before adding the Rhinestones. This card would be a quick and easy one to mass produce for a long Xmas card list. The Tag Punch for the sentiment & Northern Flurries Folder for the background keep everything fast & simple. Add a few Rhinestones for bling & round some corners to create a finished appearance. Time is always scarce this time of year, so I'll take all the short cuts I can get!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love all of the layers under the snowman and the embossed snowflakes look really great. Thanks for joining us this week at Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!