Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 February 2012

A Recycling Challenge



A few weeks ago, one of my stampers gave me a bit of a recycling challenge. She has a whole bunch of little bitty tins and wanted to know if I could do something crafty with them. I think my mind has been chewing on this challenge ever since. Today I decided to experiment. I've created a mini magnetic shadow box with the tin and it was super fun. It's a tribute to Sale-a-Bration too! I used some of the Everyday Enchantment paper along with the butterfly brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. The Everyday Enchantment line is available only though SAB and I'm very taken with it. Before the promotion ends in March I know I'm going to get my hands on more of both! When something this lovely comes as my free bonus, I know I'm dealing with the right company. :) If you want to make sure you get your Everyday Enchantment paper or accessories contact me today to place an order, or pop on over to my website and click on "shop now".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!