Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 January 2012

Mojo Monday 226



It's been simply forever since I did a card challenge and I really wanted to get back into the groove of things today. So, I checked out what the folks over at Mojo Monday had to offer. Of course, I found a sketch that was just perfect to get my creative juices flowing. It's a "round or square" week over at MM and I went for the square option.

What a perfect way to show off some of my new Sale-a-Bration products! The square stamped image and the designer paper are items I got FREE thanks to SAB and you can too! Just place an order of $50 to qualify for a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. The more you spend, the more you earn for free. Each $50 in products earns you another free set, pack of paper, or other great SU item from the new Sale-a-Bration catalog. I love the Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper featured in this card (and not just because it was free). You'll be seeing way more of that soon. Contact me today to place your order or just head on over to my SU website & click on "shop now". Start collecting your FREE stuff today!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!