Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 January 2012

Good to Great #2/ Create & Keep Class








Time for round two! This time I used a bunch of the scalloped boarder self adhesive pieces from the kit all together on my card front. They make a fun effect, don't you think? Of course, I needed to take things a step further in my improved version of the card so I added some Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. I also used dimensionals to pop up my greeting along with a Framelit I cut out using the big shot. They are just small improvements, but they make a big difference. I would love to help you create a full kit of these Create & Keep cards when you host your own Create & Keep class. Contact me today to schedule your own card making adventure!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!