Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 January 2012

Good to Great #5/ Create & Keep Class







Last round for the Good to Great challenge. With the Create & Keep Simply Sent Kit you have everything you need to make ten cards & a box to keep them organized. In these posts, I've shown you how I made the cards & how I added just a few touches to change good to great. That's what I'm offering in my Create & Keep Classes. If you host one, you and all of your friends can make all ten cards & the box for just $25! I'll also toss in a free pack of Stampin' Dimensionals for anyone who places an order at your class. With all the benefits of Sale-a-Bration just around the corner, you and your guest could end up with all sorts of free goodies! Contact me today to learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!