Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 January 2012

Gnome Valentine



I told you things would get a little more silly with today's post. Isn't he just darling though? I knew I wanted to make a Valentine that combined both the Gnome Sweet Gnome & Gnomenclature sets (how could I possibly own one with out the other?) but I didn't really want to color my little friend in with markers. I thought about water colors, but we just did that on another card.... Then it came to me, how about a sepia tone Valentine? Add in just a little splash of color with a bit of Cherry Cobbler and my gnome doesn't require any coloring at all. The new Adorning Accents heart mini-folder created and fast & fun boarder and worked great on my Cherry Cobbler accent piece. Then, out came my new Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add just a little bling. I added a little sponging to all my Very Vanilla pieces and was ready to go! He's clearly just looking for someone to love. And isn't the frog just the cutest?? More fun with Valentines in store for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!