Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 December 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz

                                          


As of yesterday, Stampin' Up has added over 300 new items to their clearance rack.  What's even better?  For the very first time there are STAMPS included at up to 40% off original prices.  You're not going to want to miss this one!  You'll find a bunch of old favorites we thought were retired and gone forever available again, but only while supplies last.  To take advantage of this head on over to my stampin' store now by clicking HERE, you'll thank me for it later. ;)  I went on late last night & stocked up on all sorts of goodies.  I want to make sure you have the same chance to get yourself an early Christmas gift at a fraction of the normal cost.  Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!