Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 December 2012

Fancy Friends Kit

I'm so looking forward to my class this month.  We're going to make gifts using the new Fancy Friends kit from Stampin' Up.  The kit includes all we need--- even two stamps & two mini ink pads for everyone!  I'm going to, of course, add my own flair by teaching a fun technique to add a little extra pizzazz to all our cards. Class is from 1-4 on Sunday the 16th.  RSVP today by commenting on this post or sending me an email.  Class fee for 6 cards is $20 or $30 if you want to make 26 cards to create several gift bundles.  Make sure to RSVP by Friday the 7th so I can order all our goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea wish your mom and I were their to attend your class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!