Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 April 2013

Beau Chateau Mojo/ Mojo Monday #289

I woke up early enough this morning to take a look at the Mojo Monday sketch, but not early enough to do anything with it.  So, the wheels in my head were turning on ideas all day.  It was kind of fun, really.  I knew I really liked the sketch.  In fact, I may make several different cards based on this one.  However, I wasn't sure what exactly I would do with it.  As the day went on, it became clear to me who this card would be for and that always helps with design inspiration.  Sometimes it's great fun to design just for the fun of designing, but it's important to remember the real WHY behind homemade cards.  The point of this particular paper craft is to  send a message and love to some one we care about.  That's what I love most about making cards--- the creative processes brings joy to me and the finished product is designed to bring joy to someone else.  So, this little beauty will go out tomorrow to remind a friend of mine who is going through a tough time that she isn't going through it alone.  Thanks to the ladies at Mojo Monday for giving me a great launching point for this design.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully remarkable card. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ~Shawnie B.
    http://www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!