Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 April 2013

Whalecome Papertake Challenge

Today ended up as a bit of an oddity.  There were big predictions for a nasty winter storm in my area, so my school district decided to call school for today off around 10:30pm last night.  Wouldn't you know the storm didn't amount to much--- for us anyway.  However, it was way too late to call school back on, so I've had a pleasantly not very snowy snow day.  :)

It gave me a great opportunity to craft!  I decided to check out some card challenges I've never attempted before.  I settled on the Papertake Weekly Challenge for this card.  On their BINGO card I selected "die cut, free space, buttons".  Of course, I only used one button & it is kinda tiny.  :)  No worries though, I think it still counts.  I've been itching to use my coordinating whale stamps, paper, & die from the Spring Catalog and it just so happened that my friend is in need of a baby card.  All things came together nicely and resulted in this little creation.  I think I'm just as happy with the inside as the out today, so I'll post a photo of that as well:
Heck, this one is so cute, I think it may be time for a 5 card class so we can all make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!