Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 July 2012

Natural Composition Mojo/ Mojo Monday #251

Whenever Stampin' Up releases a new catalog, I go right to the designer series paper to pick which pack I'll buy first. :)  This time around, the choice was clear: Natural Composition Specialty.  I love the neutral color & the embossed images.  By stamping on Crumb Cake card stock using Versamark & clear embossing powder, I was able to create a perfect accent with the Nature Walk stamp set.  Mojo Monday gave me the sketch idea.  I wanted to keep the color pallet simple, so I stuck with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Primrose Petals.  The Primrose I needed to mute a bit, so I took out my sponges and went to work using my Soft Suede ink.  Elegant and simple.  Just the way I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!