Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 July 2012

Summer is in full swing!  In fact, there are those who like to say it's nearly over. I'll hear nothing of that though. :)  I'm just getting back into the stamping groove of things.  Who knew that I would have more time to stamp during the school year than in the summer?  I certainly didn't think that would be the case.  Leave it to Stampin' Up to give me yet another reason to have fun in my studio.  This stamp set is called Reason to Smile and is available via special promotion this month only.  If you place an order of $50 or more then you can order this lovely little set for just $5!  Reason to smile in deed.  Contact me today or visit my website to place a qualifying order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!