Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 July 2012

Raining Flowers Embossed Windows

I decided to play with bits and pieces I had lying about today.  First off, I had several Early Espresso bits cut out when we created frames using the Labels Framelets in class a while back.   I couldn't resist using white embossing powder on those deep dark espresso pieces & thought the puff ball flowers from Raining Flowers would fit the bill nicely.  I just did a little double stamp with the solid image to create a sightly different image. I also have a bunch of Calypso Coral ribbon from Sale-a-Bration.  I put these together along with the brand new Argyle Embossing folder for a simple & unique combination.  Oh, and there is sponging involved too, of course!  The whole combo has a fun retro feel to me, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!