Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 January 2013

Stamp Camp Secret Garden

I attended such a fun event this weekend.  It's a stamp camp put on once a month by a group of 10 fabulous Stampin' Up demonstrators who sure know how to put on an event!  I'll be posting some of their creations here (my versions of course).  Please do forgive me because I'm not certain which demo is responsible for which card.  Let me know if you're interested in their events though--- I'd be happy to pass along sign up info.

This cheery card made me think of spring.  Just what we need when the snow starts to fly again.  It features some of the great new toys from the Spring Catalog.  I'm willing to bet you'll be seeing more of that excellent honeycomb embossing folder.  It's great fun and I plan to use it quite a bit myself.  As you can see, there is no need for bees to go along with it. ;)

The flowers and leaves are form the Secret Garden stamp & framelet set.  You know good & well that I did not hand cut those botanical beauties.  With a coordinating framelet for each stamp in the set, there is no need to cut.  That's why I have a Big Shot, right?

Stay tuned for more fantastic cards from my stamp camp adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!