Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 February 2013

Stamp Camp Bloomin' Marvelous

See, I told you that you would see more of the Honeycomb Folder! This time, we sponged just the embossed bits with a little Crumb Cake ink to give the whole piece a bit of a distressed look.  Fun, huh? Granted the main background texture is "contraband" but this is such a lovely little card that I wanted to share it with you anyway.  It's another excellent creation from the ladies over at Stamp Camp West.  It features my favorite of the Sale-a-bration sets for this year--- Bloomin' Marvelous.  I just love the little butterflies!  Some folks insist that since the tiny tag on this card says "love" it must be a Valentine, but I disagree.  I think it's so important for us to send one another love all through the year, not just on the designated day.  Goodness knows we need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!