Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 February 2013

Stamp Camp World Treasures

Here's another Stamp Camp creation to share with you!  This time it features the International Bazaar product suite.  Tomorrow I'll show you another card that uses the same designer series paper to a very different effect.  Doesn't this one just shout "spring" to you?  Perhaps I'm rushing things a bit, but I'm longing for the cheerfulness of spring cards.

Along with the cheerfulness, I also love the simplicity of this card. It was quick and easy to make (thanks to new oval framelets and the ever essential punches) but still really pops.  Of course, any sentiment from the Fabulous Phrases set would work.  That truly makes this an "all occasions" card. ;)

I don't order the full World Treasures stamp set because I ordered the peacock stamp while it was available as a single stamp.  Now, I'm starting to rethink that decision.  Those flowers are pretty keen.  Now there is a whole new bunch of single stamps available   Interested in checking them out?  Reply to this post & I'll send you a flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!