Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 February 2013

Stamp Camp Carry On

This was such a fun card to create!  I owe another huge thanks to the ladies over at Stamp Camp West.  There were a couple of cards that featured a chalk board technique (stay tuned for another one tomorrow) and I got a kick out of them.  It's amazing what you can do with a little White Craft ink & Basic Black cardstock.  This one features one of the hostess sets that I actually don't have--- Carry On.  Of course, now that I've made this lovely little card with it, I'm going to have to remedy this situation.  ;)

The rest of the images come from the Language of Friendship set.  It's an automatic favorite because its images are designed to fit punches.  We all know I really DO have to have all the punches, so it's an automatic winner in my book.  Just think...if you order the punches & the stamp set you're all set to get something free from Sale-a-Bration.  Or, if your wish list is a bit longer, you could spend $150 get the hostess set, more free hostess goodies, THREE Sale-a-bration items, and a pack of Silver Glimmer Paper.  Oooooh, you've just got to love that much free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!