Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 February 2013

Stamp Camp Chalk Board

Okay, first things first with this one.  I need your help.  This card is another of the creations I made at Stamp Camp West.  The only really weird thing for me about SCW is that I'm often in such a hurry that I don't actually find out what set I'm stamping with.  I just grab the assigned stamp and go!  So, please enlighten me.  Which stamp set did I use here?  Extra credit to who ever can straighten me out.  I've searched the catalogs and come up blank.  Thanks in advance for your help!  Clearly it's one of the few sets I don't own. ;)

Even if I don't know which set I used, I know I had a great time creating this chalk board effect.  It's a little different than the one from yesterday.  For this card, we put Craft White ink on large acrylic block & spritzed it with a bit of water.  Then, we sponged some  Basic Black cardstock to create the chalk board.  The stamped images are done with full strength Craft White and not embossed.  There are so many uses for chalk board cards.  You can already see the contrast with the card from yesterday.   It would also make a great technique for a kid card, or a teacher card, or perhaps a coach.  Lots of options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!