Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 March 2010

Heart to Heart Shamrocks


I'm back! Sorry for the prolonged absence. I haven't been a slacker, I promise. It seems that my immune system is slacking off though. First the nasty sinus infection and then a stomach bug. Ick. Hopefully I have that all over with now though and there will be no more blog interruptions. I couldn't let today go by without a St. Patrick's Day contribution. It just wouldn't be right! I made these little shamrocks using the Heart to Heart punch & a few of my favorite shades of Stampin' Up greens. It's a quick & easy one, but lots of fun too. The sentiment comes from the super catch all: Teeny Tiny Wishes. I don't know what I would do with out that set!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back! I have been checking everyday, waiting for new stuff! :) I love today's card-the heart shamrocks are too cute! And I can make them too-which is always a plus for me. Missed you and glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!