Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 March 2010

Winter Fun Scrapbook Page


Okay, I'm branching out. This month I have a new scrapbooking group starting up & so I need to get some practice in making scrapbook pages using Stampin' Up materials. I thought I would start small...6x6 pages seem the way to go for me. Perhaps I'll upgrade with time & practice. I had a lot of fun making this one, but I have stepped out of my comfort zone a bit. At least I still get to use my old friends, just in a new format. Lovely as a Tree was the first stamp set I ever bought from Stampin' Up and remains my all time favorite. I think it goes quite nicely with the real tree from Rocky Mountain National Park.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A LOVELY SCRAPBOOK PAGE! SUCH PHOTOGENIC
    SUBJECTS! YESTERDAYS HUMMINGBIRD WAS GORGEOUS!

    LUCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!