Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 March 2010

Little Flowers Color Challenge

Today I'm trying a new challenge. It's a color combo challenge from Picture Perfect Creations.
This week's colors are Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, & Bashful Blue. I've been wanting to make a card that takes advantage of how perfectly suited the Little Flowers stamps are to become Build-a-Brads & this seemed like a great opportunity. Paired up with some Thoroughly Modern designer paper & I was all set. Color combo challenges are always fun because they make me stretch in ways I wouldn't have on my own & yet they leave room for all sorts of freedom too.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at PPC! Hope to see you back there soon!

    Don’t forget to check out our first ever Design Team Call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great job with the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!