Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. Whatever bug I've picked up knocked me out for the count & I was literally in bed all day. I thought it was just going to take my voice & then be done, but it had much more fight left in it than that. So, I am hopefully on the mend now. At least I felt well enough to putz around in the studio a little bit.
Today's project uses both the Very Vintage Wheel as well as the Vintage Vogue set. The background for the flowers were made using reinkers & several marbles. A good bit of fun there. However, it did take some experimenting with the technique to get a result I was happy with. I recommend sticking with light colors for this one. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. For the wheeled section I tried out my new cartridge which is inked with Versamark. That way you can keep using the wheel on both colors of cardstock without having to clean it. I think that will be a great help at class!