Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 December 2011

Blossom Punch Butterfly



I love to look through the Stampin' Up catalogs not only to get a glimpse of all the fun new products coming our way, but also to get inspiration for new projects! When I saw the new Blossom Punch used to create a simple yet elegant butterfly, I couldn't wait to try it myself. I went back to my favorite image from the new Mixed Bunch set & punched it out with the Blossom Punch. Then, I trimmed off a couple of petals & curled the wings a bit to make the butterfly. The body for my little friend came from the left over bits after using my Lattice Die. I've saved them knowing that they would come in handy eventually! To color in my flowers, I took out my Aquapainter and just dabbed ink off the lid of my Elegant Eggplant ink pad. Did you check out the ribbon in my little bow? It's a pre-view of the great things to come in the 2012 Sale-a-Bration promotion! One benefit of being a demonstrator is that Sale-a-Bration started early for us! Jealous? There's no need, just ask me about how to join the team so you can take advantage of great promotions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!