Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 December 2011

It's All About the Details



Getting ready for your Christmas or Christmas Eve gatherings? Do you have everything ready? I know we often get caught up in the stress of getting our holiday get togethers actually together and forget to have fun while doing it. Add a little fun to your prep work and a great detail to your table by creating this simple project. Just take a scrap of designer paper (mine was two inches wide by three inches long) and a binder clip. Adhere the paper, add a bow, and you're done. They make great place card holders or an easy way to label the food on a buffet. I use mine to give folks a way to identify their cookies at our annual cookie exchange. I've also seen folks use them as photo holders. If you use a non-holiday designer paper, then you can give them as little gifts holding photos. Folks can have them out year round! I'm sure you can come up with tons of ideas to use this little trick. I hope you will & that you remember to add a little fun to your holiday preparations! Make merry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!