Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 December 2011

Stocking Punch Baby Bootie



I know, I know... it's just days before Christmas and this is so bot a Christmas card. I do have a good reason to insert a baby card in the midst of my Christmas projects though. Yesterday Stampin' Up told us that the wonderful Stocking Punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog will not be in the new catalog some summer. It's gone for good after Jan 3rd. Well, one of the things I love about this little punch is that it can be used for more than just Christmas cards. I've used it for gift tags and the like, but I hadn't had the chance to make anything totally non-Christmas with it yet. I had to make the card while I still could! So, out came my Stocking Punch to make this super cute little baby bootie. Wouldn't it make a great congrats card or a super fun baby announcement? I even made my own little pom-pom out of bakers twine. Aren't you proud? If you've been thinking about how much you like the punch, but were going to wait to get one to use for next Christmas, please don't wait! It will be gone after the Holiday Mini Catalog sales period ends & I know I'm still holding on to mine even though it will be retired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!