Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 May 2010

Mojo Monday 138/ PPC #11


Whew! It's been so long since I've been able to make anything that I really felt out of practice this morning. I thought I would get things going by doing a challenge combo for today. Between Mojo Monday providing the sketch & PPC providing the colors, I really didn't have to do all that much. :) Okay, maybe it doesn't quite work out that way. At any rate, it's great to be home from an excellent vacation. You guys are stuck with me in real time now!
Today's Mojo Sketch was for a square card, but I was inspired by one of their creators to turn it into an easel card. I really do enjoy that format & hadn't made one in a while... Perhaps I will use them more often when faced with a square challenge. Making things that requires special envelopes & automatic extra postage always irks me. This way, I can be square & still fit a standard card envelope.

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Some of my fav papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the stamp is from the paper...I don't think I have ever noticed that! Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and I'm going to have to try one of those easel cards, yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors! you pulled off the sketch wonderfully!
    P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
    First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
    xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!