Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 May 2010

Thank You Maureen

I don't post EVERY card I ever make, but I thought I would like to share this one I made for one of my hostesses. Maureen has a lovely rooster collection that made me think of the Country Morning hostess set. I love any excuse to break out my Stampin' Pastels & was even more excited about this one because the color pallet is one I don't use often. It's good to stretch, right?
So, hopefully this little guy has reached his destination by now safe & sound. I'll also reach mine soon...we should be headed back home tomorrow. Look for fresh posts soon.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, thanks for making such a wonderful card for me. I am glad you noticed my collections of Roosters. I had a great time hosting the party. Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!